Thursday, September 11, 2008

School update

Maddie and the silly new face
After coloring a quick game of Toon Town
Cheezin for the camera


The teacher told me today when I picked up Brian that he is doing great and he is a great boy!! I am so proud of him:) He has already learned so much in just this short time! He likes to color and practice his name while eating an after school snack when he gets home, but he still has the cranky days when a nap would be a great idea! ( in my dreams! Right? ) LOL!! Just a few after school pic's. Love to everyone xoxoxox

1 comment:

Gator Mommy said...

How sweet. Girl, I don't know how you do it without Little Brian taking a nap. Some days Caleb will refuse but at least he will go in his room and play for at least a little while. Does Maddie still take a nap?

Thank you so much for your e-mail. It looks like I scared the whole family with my post ;0) I promise I'm OK and I will explain in another post :) I am going to take your advice though. I actually tried a Baby Eisenstein DVD yesterday but Jonah wouldn't look at the TV. I remember Caleb watching them all the time- I don't know why I didn't try before. I do have a question about the computer games. Caleb has played them but I always have to be right there so he doesn't do something to the computer. How do you get Little Brian not to mess with things he shouldn't? Thanks again for thinking of me. We really do have to talk soon- it is great to talk to someone that has been in the same shoes. Love ya!