1. How long were your labors?
Little Brian - 23 hours
Miss Madolyn- 12 hours
2. How did you know you were in labor?
Brian -I woke up at 3:00am a little uncomfortable and did not realize that I was losing fluid due to a small break in in his bag.
Madolyn-I started counting contractions at 7:30 pm and realized that they were pretty close and that I couldn't rest comfortably. By 12:00am I called Marcie to come stay with Lil B because the Dr. said GO!! ( plus it was # 2 and I was 2-3 cm for almost a week!)
3. Where did you deliver?
Brian and Madolyn- Martin Memorial North Hospital
4. Drugs?
You got that right Erin!! yes yes yes!!! ;)
Can we say Epidural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian- I made it about 16-18 hours without one, but I am thankful I did get one because I had 5 more long hours to go!!!!!
Madolyn-I made it to about 4:30am but, again thankful because I still had 3 and a half hours left!This epidural wore off about 30 minutes before it was time to push, but only a few pushes and I had my baby girl!!!
Who delivered?
Brian- It was going to be Midwife Christie Bruns, but after an hour of pushing and a high fever they called in Dr. Dweck to finish the delivery.
Madolyn- Midwife Katie Douglas
All of them were wonderful!!!!!
Thanks Erin! That was fun going back to the most beautiful and amazing moments of my life!!
Little Brian - 23 hours
Miss Madolyn- 12 hours
2. How did you know you were in labor?
Brian -I woke up at 3:00am a little uncomfortable and did not realize that I was losing fluid due to a small break in in his bag.
Madolyn-I started counting contractions at 7:30 pm and realized that they were pretty close and that I couldn't rest comfortably. By 12:00am I called Marcie to come stay with Lil B because the Dr. said GO!! ( plus it was # 2 and I was 2-3 cm for almost a week!)
3. Where did you deliver?
Brian and Madolyn- Martin Memorial North Hospital
4. Drugs?
You got that right Erin!! yes yes yes!!! ;)
Can we say Epidural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian- I made it about 16-18 hours without one, but I am thankful I did get one because I had 5 more long hours to go!!!!!
Madolyn-I made it to about 4:30am but, again thankful because I still had 3 and a half hours left!This epidural wore off about 30 minutes before it was time to push, but only a few pushes and I had my baby girl!!!
Who delivered?
Brian- It was going to be Midwife Christie Bruns, but after an hour of pushing and a high fever they called in Dr. Dweck to finish the delivery.
Madolyn- Midwife Katie Douglas
All of them were wonderful!!!!!
Thanks Erin! That was fun going back to the most beautiful and amazing moments of my life!!




No comments:
Post a Comment