Friday, September 26, 2008

Hello everyone!!

I am still working on that post for my two beautiful cousins from down memory lane, but I will finish it!! ;)

Everything is going great with my Gym membership I love it so much! I actually get to talk to a few adults during my hour and a half of working out;) Oh, but I thought the day care was free well, it does cost $10.00 a month for unlimited care!! Definitely worth every penny because Maddie loves it!! The kids are doing wonderful and getting ready for the Halloween decorations to go up this weekend :) Me too;) hee hee!!!
We are loving the nice weather, especially today because are AC is getting looked at as I am typing this post! Well just a few pic's to share with you all! Lots of Love xoxoxoxo
Little Brian's Scavenger hunt findings that I set up for him to look for on our evening walk!
Daddy's Masterpiece painting;)
Kristy( bada) after she walked into the booby trapped gate!!;0
So serious! My two little artist:)
Little B standing next to our paper mashay egg pinata! It was supposed to be a pumpkin;) How did we do? HA HA!!

No comments: