Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy busy!!

Duck watching at the lakes
Precious!!!!

boobie traping the gate for Uncle Chickie;) AWWWWWWWW!!



Hello everyone! Boy have I been busy. Everyone finally is getting over their colds. In my case, cold and sinus infection! Yuck:( Brian is still loving school and Maddie is now going to an hour a morning Day care!!! What? How is that?? Well, I am on a one week trial for a Golds gym membership:) ( Thanks Jared!!!!) Wow, it is great ;) They have a day care room that is FREE with your membership and I can watch Maddie on a Big screen while I am working out!! I feel more energy and a wonderful feeling of doing something good for myself. I will keep you posted on how it goes;) Love to everyone xoxoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog!

thank you for the viewing.

A fellow blogger,

Terry

Jenna said...

Gwenie, I love your blog! It was so much fun to see recent pictures of your beautiful kiddos. You guys need at least one more of those beauties ; )

also... thank you so much for your kind words.