Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Uncle Jared's special weekend :)

Last Sunday Uncle Jared aka Chickie got Baptised:) We are so happy for him! We had a great family get together for the special occasion! I was also so proud of little Brian because he was so well behaved as he sat in the church to watch Chickie's Baptism and listened to the Pastor! I have never been prouder of my little Bro and my little Brian!

Now for a cool coincidence. I recently made Uncle Jared a slideshow movie for his Birthday of his life from a baby till now and I added some of his favorite music to it. Well, of all the great Christian music to choose from that Jared loves I picked Mercy me " God with us" and then the second song sang right after Jared got Baptised was "God with us"! How cool is that:)
So I decided that was the perfect phrase for his special cake for the party!



Thanks for the help with the cake Aunt Kylee :)
AWWW!! Jared and Kristy
The kids having fun at the party! Kristy was pulling them in the clothes hamper!!

Little Brian's play-doh man aka Uncle Jared! Notice the muscles, pecks and six pack abs;) HEE HEE!! You know we Love ya Chickie!!!!!!!!





Love to everyone XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Gator Mommy said...

That is awesome Jared! We are so happy for you! I know what you mean Gwen about a 4 year-old being quite in church. At our church, every child 4 years and up attends BIG church. Caleb has had to be taken out many Sunday mornings to have a meeting in the bathroom with daddy, a.k.a. have is tail swatted, haha. BTW, LOVE the song and cake!