Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hi Everyone!!

I will post new pic's soon! Like The Gator Family, we too got an early Christmas present (a new camera)! It has just been so hectic with Big Brian not feeling well and, yes, the kids got yet another cold :( This was another BAD one! I was up a few night for hours just watching them sleep with a cold cloth on Maddie's head to help the Tylenol break her fever!! They are starting to feel better now, other than a little cough :( I will keep everyone posted and put pictures up soon:)

Love to everyone xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm so sorry to hear your sweet ones haven't been feeling well. That's one of the hardest parts about being a mama. I think it's almost harder on us to see them that way! How exciting to hear you got a new camera! That's on my Christmas list too! I hope Santa is good to me ; )