I am so sorry I didn't get more pic's of my two dressed up! Brian was the Incredible Hulk and Maddie was supposed to be a little Bumble Bee again but she would not keep it on! I dressed her instead as the First Female Philadelphia Eagles football player ! ;) Now... that she loved and so did all of the houses we went to! We got more candy because of all the Eagles fans out there!! GO EAGLES!!!!!! I got a few pic's on my cell camera but they are not too clear! :(
My two kiddos are not real big candy eaters so...Daddy and mommy really thank all of the candy bar giver-outers! You are our hero's ;P YUM YUM!

Our first Halloween cake!!

Second Halloween Cake! ( this one was Carrot with my famous cream cheese frosting)

Goofy and Mickey Mouse pumpkin

Little Brian's Silly hat we made together for school spirit! The teachers loved it!! They had to get pictures of our silly creation!!(It has spider webs and little spiders on the top)

Helping Daddy scoop the Pumpkin out!!!!
1 comment:
Hey Gwenie! Your kids look so sweet, happy and very loved! But I wouldn't expect anything else knowing who their parents are. Such lucky kiddos! : )
I love the hat. So creative!!!
Post a Comment