Hello everyone! I am behind again because the kids got another cold:( Second one in 2 months! This one is much worse then the last! It breaks my heart when my kiddos are sick:( They are starting to get better but not 100% yet! Sorry it is so short but I am exhausted with two sick babies and lack of sleep! I had to sleep sitting up with Miss Maddie so she was elevated and she could breath better, and lets not mention the 4 nights of breaking her fever! Wow I hope tonight is better for my sweet babies! Love to everyone:) xoxoxoxoxoxo
Isaiah is Four Months Old
11 years ago




1 comment:
Awww, I am so sorry that everyone has been sick. This is the one draw back to preschool (or any type of childcare). I can't even count the number of times that Caleb has gotten Strep Throat from school. It is so sad. Oh my goodness!! That little girl looks SO much like you Gwen! All my love and I hope the little ones get better very soon!
Post a Comment