Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

Hello everyone! I am sooo behind on my Blog!!! It has just has been so busy with working 4 nights a week, that I only have time to get on the computer for a few minutes each day! I have so many pictures that I still need to load on the computer. I will get around to it soon!
Here are a few pic's from our Easter weekend! Again... I have them in backward order sorry:P I will get it sooner or later


B & Maddie chillin with Pappy
Iya, Uncle Jared & Little B (Cheez!)
Pappy & Maddie getting into candy already?


The Egg Hunt @ The Miles Grant




Brian found so many eggs, his basket couldn't hold them all!



Waiting to start hunting eggs with Daddy



Daddy's girl :)



Coloring the eggs

Iya is still a big kid when it comes to coloring eggs ;)
We love you Iya!!!!
Kristy(Bada)was a big help too! Thanks Kristy!


Finished!!!

We had such a wonderful day with our family! We hope everyone had a great Easter, as we sure did!
Love to Everyone!! XOXOXOXO








No comments: